Dungeon Guard

S>Score Scrolls! Price listy offer thing within!

Well I'm ranking Musical Knowledge on Oshaena (soon to be r8 after I posted this ) so I guess I can make easy moneys from selling 'practice' scrolls, at least until I get a decent rank on my Composing (Rank F atm).

Practice scrolls are basically empty scrolls, no noise is made since they are comprised of a space. No notes. However they are efficient for training Playing Instrument.
    SO! without further ado...

1 Scroll: 5k
    5 Scrolls: 20k
    10 Scrolls: 35k
    20 Scrolls: 50k <-Best deal, works out at 2.5k/scroll.
    50 Scrolls (is that possible?): 200k
    Or more....if you can...ask me in-game.

Note me in-game for some, I'm either: Kakusha or Oshaena , note both if needed.
    Will be able to compose magical ones in a while (after Musical Knowledge r5, Pot-Making r5 I'll do Composing) and I may eventually even learn how to compose <.<
    Oh you can also ask on here if you want some :3
    Last edited by Kakusan; 04-04-2012 at 10:05 AM.

you know thats pretty expensive when you can just make your own blank scrolls
    Leifon - Mari - Royal Alchemist - All r1 Alchemy - Leader of Fenith
    Muneioshi - Alexina - ????

I agree, but there are times when you want a scroll that is beyond your capability to make to help rank play. Getting the books you need to rank MK can be time consuming to get. Spamming Barri Adv for 3 to get the Soundboard book is fun, but it took me about 8 tries. Luck is a funny thing though. About a week later I went for fun and received the book a second time on the first try.

I myself give practice scrolls to anyone who asks as long as they provide the scrolls.
    SVR: Alexina, Tarlach
    IGN: Axlen, Vitorika, Balencia, Bikkuri, Mistana
    Guilds: Hetalia (Bikkuri); Symphony (Vitorika); Combustion (Balencia), (Axlen); Arms (Mistana)

Dungeon Guard
    Shh!! I know it's expensive... I have seen people selling for 10k per scroll, so I'm not the most expensive. And some people don't rank Musical Knowledge. It certainly costs more to rank MK than it costs to buy scrolls from me.

Or some mages rank Musical Knowledge/Composing early and later want to go back to Playing Instrument. =__=
    Alexina - Kadalyn - Compress Mage (ice/healing) - Master Apothecary
    Mari - Mufflyn - Newbie Rogue
    tumblr

^That's what I did. Do score scrolls sell well? I've tried before, never sold a single one.

New Milletian
    i have r5 mK soon r4 as soon as i get that last artifact.

New Milletian
    lol Do you have lower rank scrolls? cuz my MK is much too high for my instrument playing right now.