Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plot Holes

yah G16 ending morigan go in falias and see chichol and nualda talking.

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Milkey Way...etc.
    But what part of that relates to Morrighan and Bella destroying the Soul Stream? They were committing genocide of the Milletians, but it has nothing in relation to the actual state of the soul stream...
    And that still doesn't explain your comment about Cichol and Nuadha being the ones to free Shakespeare.

G12 ending Cichol said "it's been a long time Nuadha..." and G13 Marlowe saw Nuadha in avon and you think it's a coinsidence that Shakespear escaped avon?

And by the way the part with bella is a vision. Shakespeare wanted to warn us about Morigan cause he know what morigan did with the Partholon and what she can do if you dont agree with her. That's why Cichol free Nuadha to free Shakepear the proof they was right about her and convince us to stop trusting her. If we stop belive in Morigan the Shakespeare vision may come true.
    Last edited by Gourmande; 02-19-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Milkey Way...etc.
    But the reverse is also true...we can keep on believing in Morrighan all we want, and she could still walk us over the cliff of death anyways, no?
    (And that still doesn't explain my original question - what part relates to the Soul Stream being destroyed? It looks like the genocide of Milletians is relatively imminent, but from what I see there's nothing about the actual portal being destroyed.)

And as for the Cichol and Nuadha freeing Shakespeare thing, that still sounds like a bit of a stretch to me. It can easily be the explanation, but just because the two topics of Nuadha being imprisoned in Avon and Shakespeare escaping Avon was brought up at the same time doesn't mean they're necessarily connected.
    Although, that does bring out another plot hole:

When was Nuadha ever imprisoned in Avon? He lived during the Mag Tuireadh Wars, he died to Cromm Cruaich, resurrected, and the chained to Falias, so where did the picture Marlowe showed the Milletians come from...?

Old Milletian
    Quote Originally Posted by AKAAkira View Post
    When was Nuadha ever imprisoned in Avon? He lived during the Mag Tuireadh Wars, he died to Cromm Cruaich, resurrected, and the chained to Falias, so where did the picture Marlowe showed the Milletians come from...?
    That was what I ment by trapped in Falias or not with or not being Avon but it wasn't really clear.

Oh, right. Missed that, my bad.