Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Milkey Way...etc.
    Bumped in light of sweet new trailer.

Geez, things are getting confusing, story-wise...
    Gameplay-wise...some of the animations look ridiculous but some of the animations also look like overkill.

$%&#! Now I have to fork out another couple hundred dollars for a new console... It sucks that I love this game so much so I have to play it, especially since every dam game is on a different system. Getting annoying x.x

When the first preview came out for this, before the 3DS even came out. One of the pictures was of Sora in his KH1 clothing in Traverse Town fighting the Grand Armor again. Only he was holding his keyblade with the key part facing down. The speculation was that it was going to be some kind of mirror world, another side game like Coded. Boy were they wrong xD
    Sometimes you just have to question who you really are...

President of the Morrighan
    Sideboob Fanclub
    Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
    This game is the only reason I'm getting a 3DS.

As for the thing about the animations, isn't that what KH has always been?
    Erinn's No. 1 lover of Morrighan sideboob.
    (In reference to g12)[23:29] <%Kadalyn> but we do it for her sideboob

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Milkey Way...etc.
    Nah, I'd say a whole buncha more people were hooked by the Naminé and Roxas pairing.
    On fanfiction.net, I think that pairing is even more popular than Sora with Kairi.

Sideboob Fanclub
    I'm pretty sure NaminéxRoxas would be a thing if not for the "Becoming whole again" thing. It technically is a thing since KairixSora is practically canon.

Canada's EB Games website shows that the release date for KH 3D is July 1st.
    Funnily enough, the folks at the Kingdom Hearts Wiki haven't found a source that specified when the US or European releases would be. I'm guessing that the US release is the same as Canada's, though.

HOLY TITS! I'm going to buy a 3DS just for this.
    "Discretion is the better part of valor"

AAAAANNNNDDDD...released! Huh, should've put this in yesterday. But at least here I have the opening (click link only if you don't consider the opening a spoiler!):
    Video one
    Somewhat a bad quality one, both sound and video, but shows both screens.
    Video two
    Far better quality, and impressive effects, but only shows the animation that goes on in the top screen.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a spoiler, but I'll hide it anyways...I really like the Mickey Silhouette in video one. That thing is, I suppose comical is the word? The shadow's the one that pops out the book and all the paper, when lightning strikes the top screen it nearly hits the Mickey at the bottom screen, when Roxas shows up Mickey splits into two shadows and joins back when Roxas' screen time is done, it cheers when Sora and Riku defeats Xemnas, it has a double-take moment when Xehanort appears, and, definitely my favourite, it kind of breaks the fourth wall by flying into the top screen and attacking Xehanort. No better way to say it than LOL.

Sideboob Fanclub
    Someone loan me their 3DS and copy of KH:3D when they're done please?

I can't afford jack shit. -_-