Thread: G15 -preview-

Rookie Hunter

G15 -preview-

G15 will be about Merchant of Venice, it seems, and will be coming out this late June. There's some preview pictures.

You can see there's elephants in the pictures, that is mountable. There is said to be a new mounting trade system that is not a combat system that will allow player to experience a new trading commodity system.

The island is called Belfast Island, and the Fomor in the picture are the NPCs that offers the trade system on the island. The island is where Fomor and humans peacefully coexists. And the island is owned by the Female NPC, presumably Portia the Heiress in the play.
    source link: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201106/18045478.html

Credit goes to Soluna from MabiData.net
    Last edited by MageZeo; 06-19-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Master Hunter
    is this going to be based on avon? it seems like they are making a new town

The anniversary outfits the Japanese get are awesome. I wish we could get them in NA. But this update does seem to include a town. Will be interesting. I've yet to even start G14. I better get my butt in gear.
    SVR: Alexina, Tarlach
    IGN: Axlen, Vitorika, Balencia, Bikkuri, Mistana
    Guilds: Hetalia (Bikkuri); Symphony (Vitorika); Combustion (Balencia), (Axlen); Arms (Mistana)

Rookie Hunter
    I editted my first post for more info.

The island is called Belfast Island, and the Fomor in the picture are the NPCs that offers the trade system on the island. The island is where Fomor and humans peacefully coexists. And the island is owned by the Female NPC, presumably Portia the Heiress in the play.

Interesting ideas.

So, they're finally doing a comedy?

Rookie Hunter
    I'm glad they are finally doing this. I've expected a Fomor human thing like this ever sence I finished G3. Story wise, this would also be an amazeing opportunity for nexon to bring back the Dark Lord. "Light and Darkness are but two words for the same thing" fellow mabiers.