iwarhero

Running, late, and with a piece of toast

Hey guys! Been awhile since I been on. Anyway, does anyone have any idea where this theme came from? I mean I hear it everywhere but did it come from dating sim or a manga? If you don't get it, heres a parody of it. Picture is a sample from 'Even a monkey can draw manga' I got from an article. Sorry for the large picture guys!
    [spoiler][img width=480 height=557]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac319/iwarhero/Evenamonkeysample.jpg?t=1280696500[/img][/spoiler]

Kira

Re: Running, late, and with a piece of toast

I think it came from some erogame and became popular in manga and such. A girl is late for school, so she runs with bread in her mouth and bumps into some handsome man and falls in love :P I guess Japanese like this kind of stuff.

iwarhero

Did it become a meme? I see it all the time. Except in the parody anime Haruhi Suzumiya-chan, someone got hit with a car.

Kira

not sure, but it's in a lot of shoujo/comedy/parody manga and erogames.

Quote Originally Posted by iwarhero View Post
    Did it become a meme? I see it all the time. Except in the parody anime Haruhi Suzumiya-chan, someone got hit with a car.
    That brought me back into a nostalgic 2 second state. Ah... I must watch it over again!
    && Yeah, I think it must be from an ero game or something.